Membership of IAStructE is a sought after professional accreditation. Your membership of IAStructE can help you enhance your intellectual, academic, technical and professional status. It provides inter connectivity to the fellow professionals and the fraternity. Some of the benefits of membership is provided below:
- Complimentary magazine subscription: All members (except Student Members) receive a complimentary subscription to the Institution's flagship publication 'Structural Engineering Digest' (SED). Published quarterly, each issue allows members to remain connected to the association through the provision of technical papers, Industry and Institution News, Featured articles, Professional Guidance on everyday matters affecting the practicing structural engineers.
- Access to all Technical Lectures, organized every month, at no charge
- Access to Technical Discussions held regularly
- Access to the association's library (Including e-library)
- Discounts in attending Seminars and Workshops organized by the association
- Full on-line access to the current volume and entire e-archive of journal "Structural Engineering Digest (SED)", Refresher Course Materials, Technical Lectures E-Newsletters and other Technical Resources of the Association.
- Opportunity to network with professional structural engineers of eminence and to meet potential employers in the association.
- Opportunities for professional development.
IAStructE is currently operating from four regional / state centers. These regional centers are located in the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern parts of the country.